The Next War Room is Wednesday, August 2!
Join us for prayer in the main sanctuary the 1st Wednesday of every month!
Order of Corporate Prayer
- Praise/Thanksgiving - Time to thank God for what He has done for us. A time of dropping off the cares of the world and beginning to concentrate on our gratitude for His goodness to us as we prepare to enter into His presence. This is a good time to read a Psalm of thanksgiving. (An example is Psalm 100.)
- Confession - Confess our sins to God and asking His forgiveness according to 1 John 1:9 and/or Psalm 51. The Word says God can’t hear our prayers if we harbor wickedness in our hearts (Psalm 66:18).
- Adoration - A time of praising and then worshipping God for Who He is!!! (Revelation 4:8,11).
- Protection - Put on our spiritual armor before entering into intercession (Ephesians 6:10-18).
- Intercession - Time is very limited (50 minutes) so our prayers on each subject should be limited to 1 to 2 minutes. Incorporate God’s Word into our prayers as much as possible (Isaiah 55:11). The focus of our prayer time is: church, pastors, spiritual awakening and the lost.
This prayer time is dedicated to the Lord. We honor Him by:
- being on time
- putting the needs of others above our own (Philippians 2:3-4).
- praying in unity (Romans 15:5-6)